TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Project Displaced Limited (ACN 644 948 390) whose registered office is at Suite 3301, Level 9 The Tower, 70 Market St Sydney NSW 2000.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees and volunteers of Project Displaced Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://projectdisplaced.org,au, https://instagram.com/projectdisplaced, https://linkedin.com/company/projectdisplaced, https://facebook.com/projectdisplaced
6. Multiple entries will be accepted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm AEDT 31 October 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Book any of the free one-on-one coaching services offered at https://projectdisplaced.com/services (except free group classes) by no later than 11:59pm AEDT 31 October 2020, and
Your session must be booked for any available time between 7am AEDT 27 October 2020 and 11:59pm AEDT 30 November 2020. If you no-show (do not attend) or cancel the coaching session, your entry will be disqualified.
Each eligible booking made and held within the promotional period stated above will count as a separate entry. You may enter as many times as you like. However, if you cancel or do not attend a booked session, the entry associated with that booking will be disqualified.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Ten (10) Talent Dynamics Strengths Assessments valued at AUD97 each, total prize pool value is AUD970. Each winning entry will win one (1) Talent Dynamics Strengths Assessment which is undertaken online by the winner using the unique link and token code provided to them. A free follow-up session with Talent Dynamics to help the winner interpret their Strengths Assessment is also available upon request.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
19. The winners agree to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winners names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Project Displaced Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.